Sunday, September 05, 2004

It's all about the Benjermans....

So I am on fish cam--you read that right. I sit and just think about the money and not trhe boredom though I have devised a way to knock myself at my desk. Creatively 101.

The weekend has been okay--party last night at Kelly's with drama optional. It is amazing what some people will do just toi have excitement. All i ask of people is to realize what choices you are making before you make them. If lie then don't be shocked when you are not trusted. If you sleep with someone in the group then it will get out. If you need to leave then just go and don't give any chance for others to tell you what to think. And if you hide in a bedroom with a door closed then don't be shocked when people want to know what is being talked about. Just some thing to think about.

That and don't make people choose between friends and expcected not to have fall out. Honestly now people...

No comments: