Monday, September 27, 2004

Okay now...

So I know what the show is--I'm not pleased though I do know a number of people would love to work on this project... It is just one of these jobs where no one seems to know what they are doing and so then I am almost ready to put a thumb up my ass just to stay awake... Really now...

Though it is not as bad as I thought it would be in terms of hours, which is only funny given the walk here took a little longer than I though. But whatever I guess... Though after living through a day like this--I am willing to marry anyone for any amount of money just to not have to do this stuff... Sigh...

But whatever right? Morals doesn't equal money and so I should just shut up and follow on this entire path I have newly chosen... I guess...

When will Sat be here so I can see Chance...:(:(:(

(the managment apologize for the childness of this post. The real Rory will be back tomorrow.... Thank you for your support.)

No comments: