Monday, July 12, 2004

Life as lived now.

So I feel bad. Mostly because I didn't get to see much of Lucy and Chloe this past weekend.Work has slow taken over parts of my life and limiting my social window.

But it was a nice dinner made by Chloe this past Thursday and lovely to at least see Lucy face briefly. It is a little odd to realize how much we know about each other without talking due tio our blogs but I realized what I miss most of all are the small details of Lucy and Chloe in person. Their smiles and jokes and even the way they hug. If only Razzer hadn't be so antinsocial then I could have more.

Then on Weds of last week I went with Ruby for coffee and blue grass music. We started at Starbucks and even managed a great conversation of sorts about our lives and not just art. I miss the little details sometimes that get lost when we just meet for PADWAD.

Then we hit scary crazy downtonw for some blue grass with Lee, Ruby's friend from her acting group. It was a fun and somewhat scary dive,most because of the rampant homeless and nerdowells wandering the streets. But the band was amazing and well worth the efort.

Then Kirby and I went to see a movie, "Saved" and just hang out and be seeing. That girl is fun times and I love how we can laugh and enjoy the same things. It was even better to sit and watch her film the next, I just it getting better and better each change. It is nice to have a friend so talented.

On top of that, I feel that the diet is taking effect as poundsseem to go away a little bit each day. That and the walking seem to help more and more. Hopefully it will keep going this strong as the show continues.

And now I have to figure out boystuff. Bewteen Mike from the e-mail world, TJ from myspace and other random guys from yahoo personals... Well, maybe the dating will start sooner than later.

1 comment:

jen said...

I missed out on rory time.

That means you have to come up here!!!