Thursday, July 08, 2004

Boys like me..... Yeah

I got the notion.

Things have been going okay on this end. I have been working a lot, for too little money, and trying to, ya know, figure out what to do with the rest of my life. All-in-all, minor stuff.

Where do you do poetry night? I have some friends that perform at Co-lab-oration once a month...it's a lot of fun though a bit much at times. It's at this place in Santa Monica, the name escapes me as I haven't been able to go for the last few months...which makes this a lame story.

I find that I am stalling and not saying that I would like to get together sometime over coffee, or a beer...even though I just did. Let me know if you are down with that next week sometime...I have a houseguest in town as of Friday so I am indisposed for the weekend.

Best-
MIKE

No comments: