Sunday, July 11, 2004

At 4 in the morning...

There is a certain point during this new shift of 21 to 7am at which I just feel useless. It's afterb the hg go to sleep and I realize that for 3-4 hours a night I am getting paid to monitor bathroom breaks, sleep talking and snoring. There isn't much to do there, the internet is mostly blocked or I' write here everyday.... The most interesting part is that I find myself making up things to keep me going through the evening. The best thus far has been staring at Chance, this guy who works on the show. He is rather bright and shiny and not really my type but seems quite fun. I wondered for an hour what it would be like to kiss him... (which I hope was just part of the boredom.) Outside of that... I have to find things to do to stay up... Tired writing and reading and neither seemed to work.... Suggestions?

No comments: