Saturday, July 24, 2004

The Last 48 Hours.

So in the last 48, I have managed to accomplish some of my best goals... Black sneakers, black flip flops and a new coloene. it is so that these things make me so happy but I am at times a shallow beast of sorts and like to have a lot for my bag of tricks. That's about it at the moment--well that and with the help of a little Sun-In and I have jumped up a blond touch or too and have cheated more on my diet than any of ex-boyfriends... But that's it for now...

1 comment:

jen said...

I went of a shopping spree for myself and felt like I accomplished a ton of goals too. Nothing like coming home and throwing all your bags to the ground to asses your winnings.

Mine were:
1- pair of comfy black gaucho pants that DON'T make me look shorter.

2- black flip flops that don't give me jungle feet.

3- black bra that looks delicious under a t-shirt.

4- 2 liters (1 shampoo. 1 conditioner) of KMS joy onsale for $22 (together).

5- cute cell phone pouch with a ladybug on it.

6- cute $10 pink/baby blue t-shirt from Urban.

7- The new Roots cd.

8- Lyrics Born's new disc.

Umm...yeah, I went on a buying frenzy. I love it. :)

I also bought online a down comforter (which makes it hard to get out of bed now) and a new hoodie.

I'm a glutton.