Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Trials and Tribulations

Not Sure How to Feel

So in the past 48 hours I have been called or referred to as Philip Seymour Hoffman. Not to speak ill of the dead but this is a vaguely disturbing development that appears to be fucking with my head. Because now all I have been doing is image searches and trying to figure out which pictures are the most like me.

Now this picture would be fine--not the greatest but probably kind of honestly me. It's not enough to send me to a surgeon  in Tijuana or anything but a bit of a bummer. He also looks vaguely like the character Dexter here which I appreciate on some levels.

Now if you told me I looked like PSH as Truman Capote I would probably use my shit out of happiness... Like this would be my jam. I mean--yeah its a bit rough since Capote is older but he was a babe back in the day.

Like he is such a hottie that I cannot stand it and would die to be compared to him via PHS. Which I know is probably not happening and this entire thing has ruined "Boogie Nights" for me though the film has probably one of my favorite songs of all time in it.



Because I suspect at the end of the day that this is what people are referring to and it's enough to make me beyond depressed. Like celebrity exhaustion depressed because who wants this?





No comments: