Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Unlikely Man Crush

He's funny. He has a rather deep voice. He is probably not the best in bed but at least there will be a sense of humor about it. And he does great voices



His name is Seth MacFarlane-the creator of 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad'-which should make me think possibly less about him but I can't help but think he would be a good time for a night or two. What is scary is that one of my friends in Los Angeles works on one of his shows and i could ask all about him but am afraid I hear stories about hookers, coke and Vegas and i would rather imagine that he is just cool and laid back and not a big Hollywood guy. I already had Aaron Sorkin ruined for me.

But Seth does fit into my type of witty, cute over sexy, smart type of guy. I can't even tell you how hard it is to watch the behind the scene stuff on Adult Swim. I just squee.

I don't like to squee

No comments: