Monday, January 19, 2009

Nines, Ones, Ones

So I have been having the weirdest recurring moment as of late. For the last four days I have been waking up on my own (no alarm) and doing the slow rise up out of slumber only to find that I have been doing this at exactly 9:11 each morning. Not on purpose, no repeating stimuli to trigger the wake up, just a random fact as of late.

I am sure it must mean something; that idea that I feel like my life has been in flux and a bit too hectic and all over the place has somehow led to me just snapping out of sleep at such a pinpoint period of time. Does it mean that I am feeling weak and helpless like the time of 9/11? Is it a some way that my mind is trying to cue me in to get help like 9-1-1? Bceause I just can't understand why it is so exact.

Maybe it is some weird numerology thing involving the number two which would tie into the amount of flirting I have being doing lately and my desire for a relationship more than sex. or maybe it is my body's way of telling me to pay antention, to get focused, to get back on track.

I don't know anything except this is weird. Really weird

No comments: