Saturday, September 17, 2005

As If You Need This

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Rory
Birthday:August 19th
Birthplace:Somewhere in Mass
Current Location:Studio City Ca
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:blond
Height:5ft8
Right Handed or Left Handed:righty
Your Heritage:English, English, English
The Shoes You Wore Today:Brown skater sneakers
Your Weakness:Being bored
Your Fears:Being poor.
Your Perfect Pizza:Jalepenos with meat--any kind.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:finish my teen novel
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Tis me
Thoughts First Waking Up:Have to put on pants
Your Best Physical Feature:Hmm--eyes or calves
Your Bedtime:Late-late-late
Your Most Missed Memory:I never remember
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Single dates
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Used to.
Do you Swear:Like a sailor.
Do you Sing:Like a drunken sailor
Do you Shower Daily:At least once
Have you Been in Love:I don't think so
Do you want to go to College:Been there and done that
Do you want to get Married:Yeah
Do you belive in yourself:Yeah
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:I think I can be.
Are you a Health Freak:Not really
Do you get along with your Parents:I guess
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes-yes-yes
Do you play an Instrument:No-
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No--
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Hell no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yeah--several times
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Hate chocolate
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Fish makes me sick.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:NO
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Not yet
Ever been Drunk:Hmm--yeah---kind of.
Ever been called a Tease:Hell yeah
Ever been Beaten up:Not ever
Ever Shoplifted:When I was younger
How do you want to Die:Hmm--tragic accident.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Someone I am proud of.
What country would you most like to Visit:Egypt.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Hmm--not particular
Weight:I like a gut
Best Clothing Style:Something that is unique to them.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Not important
Number of CDs I own:Lots--have to love music
Number of Piercings:Anything but there--if you don't know then can't say.
Number of Tattoos:As many as needed
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Enough to make it interesting.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: