Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sex Rocks.

So sex rocks--really really rocks. I know that I shouldn't be surprised by this but I am. It's just I had taken some time off of sexual pursuits and stayed abit more pure and chaste. Til last night of course. Then I made up for all the lost time in the course of several hours. It's weird how recharging a good, safe, no strings throw down can be. It just is.

I guess I should set it up--how we met, how we got together, all that type of detail stuff that will place the sex into either black and white/good or bad. But instead I'll talk about how it surprised me--the intensity of making out with someone who you'd wouldn't expect to make out, the very sexual eagerness from a guy who seems so very straight, the amazing aspect of a guy who is the type I want and him being into me. Making me feel attractive and making me believe that the dream guy I want does exist somewhere out there. It's very positive. It's very life affirming. If if won't happen with this guy-it's nice to know it's out there.

That and the sexy was good. Two cigarettes, hide the cat, blush when your roommate sees you the next morning sex.

1 comment:

jen said...

Hide the pussy?

You gays sure do have weird sex!!

;) j/k