Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Quiz fun

Body: Copy, Paste this with your OWN answers into a new bulletin, DO NOT HIT "Reply To Poster", blah blah blah!

1. Whats the first thing you look at in the mirror?
My eyes--I like the way my iris adjust.

2. How much cash do you have on you:?
$28

3. What rhymes with test?
jest

4. Favorite plant:
Orchids--black ones.

5. 4th person on your missed calls list:
mom

6. What is your main ring tone:
Blah blah

7. What shirt are you wearing:
My "I dated your honor student" tshirt.

8. Do you label yourself:
Yeah--slutty.

9. Brand of shoes you're wearing:
tevas.

10. Bright or dark room:
Half light--tis sensual.

11. What you think about the person who did this before you: I find Nichole fascinating.

12. Ever "spilled the beans": Of course--it's a hobby. Really. look at my profile!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping

14. Last text message on your phone said: Blah, blah


15. Do you ever click on pop ups or banners: Yea--love the slap the celeb ones!

16. What's something you say a lot: Tis.

17. Who told you they loved you last: The guy I slept with a week ago.

18. Last furry thing you touched: See above

19. How many hours a week do you work: 50.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to develop:
None.

21. Favorite age you've been so far: 15.

22. Your worst enemy: The first boy that broke my heart.

23. Current desktop picture: Justin Catilano from his first album. .

24. Last thing you said to someone: I could lick him.

25. If you could have a million bucks or go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you do:
fix my mistakes.

No comments: