Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Self Destructive Tendencies...

So the other day I fucked. It wasn't my intention but I did it and I took out quite a few along for the ride. I wasn't being fair and I do realize that. My intention was to voice my anger at the circumstance and it came of as my anger at someone else. I then let it go pretty far and really hurtful before I took a moment to pause and reflect. All I can say sometimes is sorry. I'm sorry I can't do what some people want, I'm sorry that I need room to do what I do, I'm sorry that I'm not all about failure--I don't like to gamble with a stacked deck and that was how I felt. What is bad is I just assumed that things would be fixed on their own and that my offer of help wouldn't be taken. That was stupid. I should have known better.

No comments: