Monday, July 18, 2005

Blog Death--Kind of Like Bed Death

So I have nothing really to say at the current moment. Nothing truly funny or witty or even that great. I have become boring which is why the lack of entries. Big brother has made me his bitch and thus life goes along. I spend each of my days in some version of the following.

I get up--have my hour of wake up where I watch CNN or headline News as I put around the house. I check my e-mail for anything exciting and then I take the time to shower, shave (which I hate and debate about every morning) then I make my way slowly out of the house. The walk to work is funny--if only because I tend to let my mind wander up and down the neighborhood and into the strange place that are out.

I then spend anywhere from 7 to 10 hours watching the little monsters in the BB house. This can good at points and even fun but more often it becomes very boring. So then I distract myself by staring at the various cute guys on the show--Libby, Linus and a few other who at least make me have a reason to focus. (Also a reason to shave and look good). If I am feeling spry after then--

Then I hit the gym for an hour and hope like hell that now I know comes in the gym while I am there. There is nothing more gross to me then trying to dodge cute guys or girls from work so that hey don't see me as the sweaty gym mess that I can be. That and I hope each shift that the teamster aren't there--thus making me feel like some prison bitch in "oz" as they lift more weight then Delta Burkes's husband. I don't like this vibe.

Then I make my way slowly home and have a beat where I debate--depending on time frame--and either make phone calls or catch up news/general hospital. Then I have a debate about how long I can sleep, pack my gym bag and then climb into bed and fall asleep slowly but surely.

No comments: