Thursday, April 01, 2004

Rory randomness.

So I have been of the radar as of late… I guess I have been a little depressed and out of sorts. Just the add up of random events, the usual malaise and some soul searching. I keep getting to this point where I know I should change something but I don’t know what and that makes it hard. I wonder if I have spent my time doing the right things, trying hard enough and making the good choices. I don’t mean job wise or writing wise but I mean in a more open ended way. I just feel as if I don’t have much of importance in my life and wonder if I have spent all my energy and ability on the wrong things. My friends, my family, my living situation—just doing all the things I should as opposed to the things I really want or need. I guess we all go through this in various ways but I am trying of question things. I know that the bulk of this soul searching is coming out because of the superficial but that doesn’t make it any less real or important. I just wish I knew what to do. Don’t we all though….

No comments: