Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's A Little Bit Late But Just On Time

So I should have written this entry a week ago--Johnno and I celebrated the six month anniversary of living together. We went out to dinner before spending the night playing pool and trivia at the local tranny bar. It was nice and sweet and something we needed to go out and do for ourselves.

The funny thing is that living together has seemed like the easiest thing in the whole wide world. Sure we have had to adjust to sleep patterns and personal space issues but for the most part I find myself comforted by the fact that we start and end each day together. It is silly and romantic but i like the idea that he is the first and last person I see and vise versa.

In the words of "Kill Bill 2"--he is my favorite person.

And i continue to be amazed by how well he work things out together, the balance that we continue to refine each day through the good and the bad. there are some things that I have to work on but so does Johnno.... It is a process but one I am so grateful to have started. I'm not saying forever but i'm not ignoring that either.

But if these 6 months are how things will be for a long while--then I can be happy

No comments: