Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof or FB Update

I have spent the day restless. I am sure it is being unemployed for such a long time, being tired from my weekend, feeling the weather and a bit overly stimulated but under challenged. Whatever the reason, I spent my day on edge, bored and looking for something to distract me.

Watching Gossip Girl did not help.

The truth is I have been feeling rather comfortable as of late--something that dulls my edges, makes me less interesting, doesn't allow for stories and experiences to draw on creatively. What I want is to be trouble for a bit.

And that is not a typo--I want to be trouble. I want to make out with my boyfriend against fences, dance around the Ganja house, go to a party and dance all night, wear great outfits in dive bars and end up in loft parties with spoken word and naked art. I want to feel like I have been expanded and bent and mended into something new. I want to feel something more.

And I am not sure where this feeling came from but it is not going anywhere yet!

1 comment:

Princess Tam Tam said...

Hahaha! Just you wait, I will be home on Friday December 11th and the trouble will start. We will be doing post on Red Dawn through April or May and I have many an adventure on my mind. Weekend trips to Vegas, parties in dank clubs downtown, ski trips in Big Bear and Mammoth, cocktails and hot tub talk in the African Oasis. And of course, finding a new Ganja House and the adventure that comes with seeking it out! Rest up and give you liver a break, it's going to need it!