Friday, July 17, 2009

Frustrations

So I have been a bit annoyed with my body as of late. See I am doing this carb free/sugar free meal plan (not a diet) for the last few weeks and have yet to really see any difference in my body. I just don't feel like much has changed and if anything I feel a bit heavy then before I started the plan though I am not sure why.

There is part of me that says this could have something to do with the fact that I normally don't really eat that many carbs so I am not really cutting much out. It have something to do with the fact I am working out and possibly not eating enough causing my body to go into stravation mode or it could be that I am somehow eating too much which seems impossible but I don't know

And I hate that I am so overly concerned about all of this but I can see what few abdominal lines I have seem to be fading and I feel like my belly has become bigger for no real reason. And I am not sure if this is my own paranoia (Johnno swears he can tell I lost weight) or if I am somehow having this meal plan backfire on me.


So I have come up some plan of action but I am not sure really what it might be.

No comments: