Friday, June 19, 2009

Sorry

I haven't bloggged the past few days. though I have been adding plenty of enteries--I'm in the process of taking my myspace blog and adding it into my centeral blog here. It's not because I have gone anti-myspace but rather I would like to have one focused and full blog for myself.

The truth is--I will probably dismantel my myspace page after I finish the blog move. While I'm not saying facebook is better I do tend to find it much more interactive than myspace which is something i enjoy. I never was a big commentor on other people's pages on myspace; I primarily used it for music, blogging and reading other people's blog because the noticafication made the process so simple. But now I think I'm ready to possibly let that page go.

We'll see. And I'll blog properly tomorrow about life. It's been good

No comments: