Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Not Me and Yet the Mirror Says It Is

I know this shouldn't bother me. I feel silly putting it to words but as I sit in my room late Sunday evening I can't help but feel a little bummed. With Johnno so close now, it is much easier and simple for us to spend the night away since it is so much easier to get together. But that said

Tonight is the first Sunday night we have spent sleeping in seperate beds since we began "dating". I didn't even think about that until I was out of his car and making my way into the apartment and it made me a bit sad. I feel foolish and silly for even having these thoughts and yet I wish he was here with me. Even though it doesn't make sense.

It's probably a combination of him heading off to Seattle for next weekend, my work schedule which will change our dynamics since we have almost always had time and I understand that in a very rationally way. But emotionally?

I kind of wish he was here with me.

No comments: