Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Some Times It’s Like Throwing Yourself Under A Train.


Have you ever had this happen to you? You do A and your friend does B which equals C which is not really ideal but is the honest result. You point out C to your friend and they take it be some type of slam/criticism which it was not intended to be?

I just feel like I pulled an ‘Anna Karenina’ via a rather innocent conversation I had. It wasn’t meant to passive aggressive and yet is being taken as such. And I feel like it is going to get worse and someone who shouldn’t be might end up with hurt feelings. There is no recourse but I think it totally sucks and yet there is nothing to be done.

And it will confirm something for this person that might not be true but will happen to be the fallout of the whole situation.



How much more cryptic can I be?

No comments: