Thursday, December 01, 2005


Hotels Are For Vacation.


So I am staying in a hotel right now. I wish I wasn�t. But when your ceiling is falling in and you are evicted from your place you don�t have many choices. It doesn�t help that one of the building�s owners is a bitch about it and you�re a bitch to the other owner.

I guess I was upset about being blamed for the ceiling when the truth was that the building used a cheap ass construction crew to reroof the building thus creating the problem. I did complain when I saw problems in the ceiling, as did Edie on my behalf. So when it is implied that I did this by not being vocal enough about the problem and allowing it to get worse--fuck you.

And after I managed to move all my furniture out of my room, all the art off my walls and my bed out of the way Charlotte showed up to get her things to leave as well. I have to give credit where it is due; she knew all the questions to ask and how to ask them.

So now here I am alone in my own room, feeling as if I am out of town and out of place. Thank god I brought a candle and a book and this laptop. At least I feel somewhat connected. But that doesn�t chase the lonely away.

No comments: