Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Sum of Things

So I am back in my apartment. It's been about a week and between redoing the room and all my laundry and sorting my bills, mail and books I have been feeling very out of sorts. But as of now I feel like my life is back in order and I feel better about things.

Sam and I are still going strong and moving forward--he has now hung out with the big group a handful of times and they seem to love him as most as I do. And though there have been some rough patches we both are able to talk our way through them. It's a good sign and makes seeing him better each time.

I also finally spoke to my mom for a bit and cleared up some things that have been bothering me as of late. It's nice to know that we are still able to be honest and on good terms and that everything is truly ok with us. I was feeling odd about things but realize I have been the victim of too much navel gazing. But I'm over it.

And work has sent us on our holiday break which means I get to do all the stupid stuff I love to do like catch up on General Hospital and see ranodm friends before they head off for the holiday season. It also gives me time to try and get back to the art of writing. If I can consider what I do art. Sometimes that is hard.

But all in all things are good and hopefully getting better. It's nice to be back.

I missed me.

No comments: