Saturday, February 07, 2009

This Will Make Me Cry--Cause I Am So Excited

From Perez Hilton



Hello, Twilight effect?

The CW has reportedly picked up a pilot based on L.J. Smith's book series, Vampire Diaries.

The first book of the series was originally published in 1993.

The books revolve around a young lady who is torn between two vampire brothers, one good and the other evil.

The brothers battle for her soul, and the souls of her small town friends and family.

Would you watch?


I am so excited. This is one of my FAVORITE teen series ever and is so much better (I think) in style, plot, character and pacing than 'Twilight'. I don't even think I could leave the house if this show makes air!

1 comment:

AJ said...

I love it.

Also, suspect CBS is gonna fire the jackass that cancelled Moonlight.