Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm Like A Bird

So I spent today nesting. And I mean hardcore in your nest nesting--like cleaning carpets and taking down ugly blind holders and through out tons of shite and replacing light blubs (7 at last count) in some weird attempt to make things homey. (I also spray painted several home decore things which is just to anal and gay for words but there you go....)

I'm not sure why there is such a sudden push on the homemaking end but I'm sure its just part of the plan to psuh Mrs Garrett out. She knows we went her gone via e-mails and a fight that she and I had, making things prettier in anticipation of her leaving just adds to it. Which is a good enough reason for me.

And with someone (I think I know who) sending mail to Kaylee at the apartment already--it is just enough to make Mrs Garrett know she is not wanted. Which works toward the master plan. though it doesn't explain me spending most of the day ironing curtains.....

No comments: