Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Flipping Coins

In the last few days I have grown somewhat disappointed with handful of people in my life. I don't know if I am being fair but expected much better from this handful than I have been given and I don't know what I should do. Or rather-if I want to do what I should do... It just makes me sad to think about and it's enough to make me rethink certain relationships.

But on the other hand-as I was running last night-I forced myself to try and think about all the happy things about the people I know. To try and feel inspired rather than upset by them--to find something good rather than something sad. About how people are changing their lives to try by being brave and open and honest and driven. How there are good people in my life who deserve my respect and admiration.

The others aren't worth my time.

No comments: