Wednesday, May 02, 2007

These Are From My Darling Miss Lucy--Interview style.

Do you use the alias' for people you know in your blog to protect
the innocent?


I could honestly care less about the innoncent--it's more about keeping the troublemakers safe... I mean--a lot of people read my blog who don't have any idea what the alias' stand for which means their first thought upon meeting Edie in reality isn't about how I say she dresses like a drag queen or that Tommy drinks like Betty Ford in the 70's.

How do you decide what name to use for each person?

There is a weird process I go through with the names that varies from person--Lucy's name comes from a short story the real Lucy wrote in which the main character was very self reflective... Chloe's name comes from the fact that Chloe Sevingy played Mona Ramsey in 'Tales of the City' and real life Chloe is my own Mona.

Then there are some people's name that are just variations of their real names and some who even were able to name themselves. (this doesn't even begin to address the fact that multiple have different names for different reasons such as I wanna talk shite or keep a secert for them.

Did you drink the water in the river of 'It's A Small World" in
Disneyland? You did, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?


Some of my best fashion inspiration comes from the fact that I ALWAYS drink the water at 'It's a Small World'. This ride is responsible for many fashion movements as well as Gwen Stefani's hit 'Wind It Up'.

Cheez Whiz or Velveta?

To eat? Velveta.... For other? Cheez Whiz for sure!

Does your mom read your blog?

My mom sure does read my blog and always tries to guess who's who. And she's really worried about that slut Gabe. Which is quite funny don't ya know!?

Per the rules of the interview game, here is how you play along:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, so make sure I have your email address. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

jen said...

Interview me. I have nothing interesting to say on my blog.