Sunday, April 30, 2006

Fighter?

I'm not a very good fighter--that's not to say I'm not ambitious but I'm not very in your face or willing to ride someone for what I want. I figure that good work shows and good word of mouth is important and people who try too hard get annoying and left behind. I'm not a self promotion machine.

What's this all about? BB. See, I have been in a hold position with them for the last few weeks and I have no idea what is going on or what to do. I've sent e-mails to the right people and have spoken multiple times with several key people in the proccess but can't seem to get a straight answer. I mean I know what I want.

Story--thats it. I would like to be AT LEAST seriously considered for story with the show--to have the interview and meet with the right people and all that but I haven't heard ANYTHING at all about me coming back to the show in any capicty.

I know that certain other people--Lola, Shannon, Sofie, Cheryl and Shelly have all been contacted about their returns and offered jobs and yet...nothing. And I'm at a loss as what to do. I mean--there are more people I could call and more buttons to push but I don't want to be that guy running behind them and yapping like a dog to get attention.

I'd rather just be told where I stand in the grand scheme of things so I can make my next move--whatever that is. I just feel like so many people--not just my friends--are behind me making this move up and seem to believe that I can do it so why can't I just get a call back? It's really starting to bother me and even more--it's starting to hurt my feelings.

No comments: