Thursday, March 23, 2006

Random Rory

I’ve now heard rumors that Veronica Mars is not definitive for the CWN schedule and feel bad for convincing so many people to not watch season two because they’ll miss the novelty of this season’s major twists. Maybe the numbers will help.

I have to stop feeling guilty about the things I want to do. He’d want me to do them anyway and if the roles were reversed so would I.

I don’t know if my new shorts will fit right. I’m terrified to try them on since I have been feeling so huge as of late.

I’m suspecting that someone has figured out that I don’t like them much. And this could be a problem with other people.

I think I want to go red again but am not sure if this is a good idea or if I’ll look silly. I guess I need an honest opinion.

I should really follow through with Ruby on the new play process. I guess I just feel like I don’t have time and don’t want to half ass it.

I really should call my mom.

I need to start collecting postcards again so I can re-create my collage on my closet. The room fells bare without it.

I’m sleepy all the time and I’m not sure what that is about.

I really want another fun game night with all my friends—the last one rocked.

With all the advice I have given in the last few weeks I should really get started on my advice blog idea. I just don't know if anyone would be in it.

I wonder if I should spend my own money to give the loggers a going away-sorry your job ended thing.

No comments: