Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here we go--again.

*List 10 things you want to say to people but know you never will.
*Don't say who they are.
*Disable comments.
*Never discuss it again.


1) I had one of the best weekends of my life with you. It was fun and crazy and divey and quite the adventure.

2) I wish I didn’t give a fuck about things like you do. Seriously.

3) You amaze me with your bravado. I wish I could grab want I want like you seem to.

4) I’m glad that you trust me with the things you do. It means so much to know that about us.

5) I never forgot your promise to me. It means more than you can ever know. I hope to return the favor.

6) You make me feel amazing even if I don’t deserve it half the time.

7) I love how you push me kicking and screaming into new things. I really need someone to do that.

8) It amazes me how you always seem to show up when I need you too. It’s always a surprise and always a gift.

9) You’re like the sister I never knew I needed. But I did and still do.

10) I wish I knew you better in college. You’re such a smart engaging, funny, intelligent man. It’s just sad I didn’t know it back then.

No comments: