Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Big Old Bag of Fuck You!!!!

I had a moment last night when I almost told a friend of mine to fuck off--to her face and in front of others. This is not something that I normally do but I have had just about enough of certain people judging me and making snarky comments and this person in particular has no right to criticize me at all given the mess that is her life.

I guess I am just tired of selfishness of certain people who make everything about them all the time and then act surprised when people don't want to put up with their shit. I have little sympathy for anyone at the moment and the little I have is proportional to what I have been given as of late. In other words--

I don't care what you think or why you think it and hey--let me know when you get your head out of your own ass. And don't tell me how to feel regarding anything but especially regarding other people. You aren't that great or that clever.

Get over yourself.

No comments: