Friday, August 26, 2005

An accidental Night Out.

So last night was fun--not intended--but what can you do? After a fun day at work I decided to hit the bookstore and hunt for something new and interesting for me to read. Several hours later I had barely found book to even given pause but I made my way out with 2 books. Imagine my surprise when as leaving I literally walked right into Charity--there to spend a gift cart on audio books and hunt for dollar deals. It was a pleasant surprise.

Afterwards we went out to find some food and ended up having ice cream and chai tea while just catching up about life and her mom and possibly trips we might make in the future. It was a nice calming night of sorts and so much fun to just be able chill and just enjoy the night and some good conversation.

if course things got weird because I was spotted by benji and his crazy friend Sybil as they were on there way to dinner. I kind of ignored the situation but she see them spying on us somewhat--out of the corner of my eye. If asked why I am out with an older Asian woman I plan to pass her of as my sexual therapist. Or my mom.... Good times regardless.

No comments: