Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Where I've Been

Friday I discover the glory of "Eurotrip" the film with Kelly and Lizzie.

Saturday I was accused of having been on "X" the night before by a kilted Scotsman. I followed that up with having a go-go dancer (male) half fall on me thus covering with dancer's slime. Though he did give me a dollar. Though it did come from his jockstrap...

Sunday was spent playing "Who's Dead Now--in the world of Broadway" with Kelly and her BBC friends. This was then followed up by Steve Perry karoke with a disturbingly hot college boy shaking (really skanky shaking) his ass to "Baby Got Back". That and Lizzie taught me the sign langauge for "group sex". I'm hoping that proves useful.

Monday was BBQ. Lots of food then late night beers with some other friends.

It's been kind of boring--really.

No comments: