Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In Case You Were Interested...

BoyFriend Application
Current mood: geeky
Name: Rory

Age: 29

Height: 5ft7

Weight: 187

Gay/Straight/Bisexual: Gay

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Location: Studio City

Occupation: Writer/Reality Television

Whats your best/worst qualities: Sense of humor/perfectionist

Are you a Virgin: Ha!

Do you Drink/Smoke or do and drugs, if so what: Drink/smoke

Have you ever been arrested: Not yet

Why do you want to date me: Cause you’re cute and kind

Why do you want to be my boyfriend: You seem kissable

Are you a top or bottom: both

What are your hobbies: writing/reading/gym sometimes

Favorite music: Pop/rap/alt

What sort of underwear do you wear: None

Do you fuss over looking good: Sometimes

Would you fuss over me looking good: You look good enough

What do you wear to bed: PJs

Which side of the bed do you prefer: Right

Would you take showers with me: Yes

Could you make breakfast: Nope

Favorite color: Orange

Play any instruments: Nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: I like to know the guy a bit.

Do you fall in love easier than most people: I don’t know.

Are you an emotional person: Sometimes.

Are you romantic: Yes.

Do you like to draw..paint..other art stuff: Not really.

Favorite movie: ‘Beautiful Thing’

Do you cry during sad movies: Been known to.

Are you spontaneous: Yes

Would you rather stay in or go out: Go out.

Do you like to be alone sometimes: Of course.

What do you feel is the most important part of a relationship: Talking/spending time.

What is the least important part of a relationship: PDA

What do you like about me the most: Your kindness and warmth

Whats your favorite feature on me: The eyes.

Why should I pick you: Because you want to.

What do you like best about me: The humor.

How would you make me happy: Depends on what you like,

If we started cuddling & stuff, what would you do: Enjoy the ride.

If i called you at 3 am & wanted to hang out because i was feeling lonely, and bored what would you do: Tell you to come over.

It's my birthday. i want a present. What would you do: Think about things you mentioned.

It's christmas and i want more than one present. What do you do: Same as above/just more

It's some random day and I really really want that new American Eagle or Vans/Sketcher whatever. Would you buy it for me: Depends on how much and how hot it makes you. ;)

How would you show me that you really like me, in person: Holding your hand.

If we got into an arguement..how would we make up: We agree to let it go and cuddle.

If i chose you to be my boyfriend..whats the first thing you'd do to me: Hmm—depends on the moment. Though a kiss is a good place to start.

What makes you so different from the other guys: I’m fun, smart, and have my shite together.

What is one thing you want me to know about you: I’m a very balanced guy—fun with a good heart.

Why do you think you would be good for me: I just am.

Where is one place you would take me on our first date: This cute coffee house and then to through the neighborhood to the Brady House.

What would we do together: Just enjoy each other.

After our date and you take me home...would you want to come inside and hangout with me: Yes—to talk and enjoy.

Could you deal with a boyfriend that wouldnt want to have sex with you: Depends on why.

How long would we wait before we make love: Depends on chemistry.

Why did you want to fill this out: To see where it goes.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

i want you to be my boyfriend. :)
pussycat meow