Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thanks Zippy

I need this...

"Personally I think when someone says something mean and hasn't the guts to put their name to it that they are the one who has problems.

A coward who thinks they are being funny, how original!!! Didn't they do that back in high school.

And 4 comments in one day. I would say that it is a little bit obsessional with this blog. Nothing better to do with your life. Interesting.

Yes they do have ways of tracking comments, even if they are too scared to put their name to their words."

You rock!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often wonder what happens to people when they lash out like this.

It is like for a breif moment in time, you forget yourself, forget that MANY people care about Rory. I myself, am one of them.

I am embarrassed for this person, for the cheap shots, for the anonymous safety they assume. For their demand that Rory not respond. Frankly--this is his blog. Who did you think would respond?

The only guess I can figure--is there must be something we don't know. This must be the perfect person--someone who is so good they can throw stones without question or retribution.

I am disappointed. I thought the perfect person would have more class, would be more articulate and have greater wisdom.

Rory, I am sorry your blog was subjected to this.

jen said...

^^What Heather said.

I've had my fair share of blog stalkers.

You know I can take 'em down if need be!!

NINJAS UNITE!

Anonymous said...

The word is "obsessive," not "obsessional," you moron.

Rory said...

Making fun of my friends now too--wow--such a bigger person than us

zippy said...

I would like to thank mr. anonymous for the correction. I should have known that an "obssessive" person would know the correct phrasing.