Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Job Training or Lack of It

So I was already feeling guilty about having to miss work do to the trapped in Vegas non-fun and I went in already felt guilty as I showed up for training in my new position as story editor for the Shat project.

Topher, Collier and Retta seemed cool with what happened and so I was starting to relax as I started going over the details of the position with Topher. He gave me a copy of a script to show me what I needed to do and that was it. I mean, I was assigned an act of a show and that was it. They all left me with the night editors with next to no guidance.

I sat in my office with the non-talking AE and just tried to fake my way through it. I don’t think I have ever felt so uncomfortable in my whole life. I basically just watched tapes and tried to look busy as I ran ideas around in my head. But it has to get better right?

No comments: