Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I am a 2nd Class Citizen...

I woke up this morning and turned on the news. At first I was confused--everyone has a different number, a different hope but we all kind of know how it is going to down...

And I realized that I am a 2nd class citizen to this man--this leader. And I hate him, I wish him ill will, I hope for death and sadness upon his house, his hopes denied because that is what he wants for me.

I want to make a button the size of a fist that says "Guess I'm Not Equal." Then after that I will make one that says "My son is 2nd class". Then I will make one that says "I deny my heart for you" for all my people working in the military and not asking or telling. And then I will make one that says "I deserve to be hit" and that will go to all the people that have been hate crimed and yet still not covered by the federal hate crime bill. And then I will make one "My wife is a fake" and that will be for all my sisters whoose marriage will be ruled illegal by his court. And then I will make one that says "I don't have a family" and that will go to all the kids being raised by same sex couples who he wants to not exist. Then I will make the biggest button yet--"My friends aren't equal".

And when people ask what these pins mean they will have a choice. They can take a button for themselves and wear it everyday or not. And if they don't wear then I am done with them because I am already oppressed enough and don't need my friends to do that to...

No comments: