Monday, November 06, 2017

New Things?

I spent this past Friday night randomly at a fundraiser for a local derby team... It wasn't planned but it got me thinking--maybe I need some more group activities away from said group. Rollerskating is one of my favorite things to do and I was OBSESSED with roller derby as a child. One of the few movies I owe is Whip It... Maybe this is my next big lifestyle change.

(Others being running, therapy for my anxiety, video games and cooking with cactus.)

There is also a part of me that says maybe starting a dangerous new trend at my age is not the best idea ever. Which then makes me feel old and I am not old and I would have to be careful about my back but I don't want to be a prisoner to pain.

Or maybe this is some kind of weird hipster death wish.

I don't know. I just want to put my wheels on. 

No comments: