Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Becoming Weird


I have becoming obsessed with food.... There are days when I am eating totally off the range and then there are nights like this where I feel so guilty about the bad nights that I only eat a can of tuna and a tomato with green beans and coconut water after my five mile run. And I don't know if that is good for me.

I feel like I have been trying to force my body to get somewhere and I don't know if it is cause I want to or all my friends writing about body image and having gastric surgery but I feel like I am keeping my head above water.

But there is the other part of me that says this is good and healthy. That just because I can buy awesome clothes in my size since Plus shops are a thing doesnt mean I shouldn't take care of myself. That I should want to run and workout and eat better because it is good to do so.

The problem is where the definition of the word good is coming from. The doctor/health side or the body image/look sexy in a mirror side. I guess that's the key problem--which is which?

No comments: