Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NaNoWriMo And Other Unfinished Things

I am debating whether or not to do NaNoWriMo again this year--which isn't so much about if I can do it, or if I have the time to do, or if I want to do it... I do, can and have done all of these things. But where I am torn is that I have not finished my last NaNoWriMo story--and while I could cheat and pick up where I left off--it doesn't seem like it fulfills the point of the exercise.

To write the full story in 31 days.

So now I am trying to see if I think I can get back on track with my old novel--finish out the rough rough rough first draft by the end of the month.... And then START a new novel right away. It is crazy and silly and possibly not good for my health but it does feel doable.

Maybe this is the new challenge I need?!

No comments: