Thursday, October 23, 2008

Creativity is Yours to Lose

This Came From Heddy's blog and I thought I should pass it on.


Common Ties
www.commonties.com

Writers Guidelines

We pay $50 per accepted answer. If you would like to answer one or more of our questions, please email CT20Questions@gmail.com with both the question(s) and corresponding answer(s). Please keep in mind:

1. Answers must be pasted into your email; if you are submitting artwork, attach it.
2. Answers should be 50 words or less. The shorter the better.
3. Submissions are typically reviewed within two weeks.
4. We only reply to those whose answers we wish to buy.
5.We require writers to sign a contract and confirm their answers are true


I have to admit this is a bit of a hard challenge but it did help to loosen up my poetry muscles which makes this more than worthwhile to me.

No comments: