Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Four Things about me you might not have known.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Production Assistant to Seismologist.
2. Assistant Office Manager at Aramark
3. Visual Merchandiser for the Pier 1 and The Gap.
4. Story Editor

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. ‘Gone With the Wind.’
2. ‘Rebel Without A Cause’
3. ‘Beautiful Thing’
4. ‘Heathers’

Four places you have lived:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Pepperell, Mass
3. Bolton, Mass
4. Boston, Mass

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. ‘Veronica Mars’
2. ‘General Hospital’
3. ‘American Justice’
4. ‘Pepper Dennis’

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Nantucket
2. Mexico
3. Vegas
4. San Fran

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Salad
2. Stuffed mushrooms
3. Chicken ceaser salad
4. Grill cheese with pepperoni in pitas.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. San Fran while smoking out the window and staring at the lights.
2. Bryant Point lighthouse with my feet in the sand and night breezes.
3. Griffith Park Observatory starring out across the city.
4. Right where I am.

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Joy
2. Kaylie
3. Ruby
4. Lola

*******Reminder******* Here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

No comments: