Saturday, March 20, 2004

I never.....lol
Body: TO PLAY I NEVER. PUT AN (x) IN FRONT OF THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE AND A (_) ON THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE AT LEAST ONCE. ADD A "I NEVER" OF YOUR OWN (_)

I have stolen money from my parents (_)
I have taken money for sex(_)
I have had sex while watching TV (_)
I have tried Acid or Ecstasy (X)
I have purchased a Celine Dion CD (X)
I have bought atleast 3 animated Disney movies (_)
I have done a "triple kiss" before (X)
I have performed oral sex in public (X)
I have started a fist fight in public (X)
I have had sex in my parent's bed when they weren't there (x)
I have started arguments with lovers/friends out of boredom (X)
I have had oral sex in a movie theatre or on a pool table (_)
I have been so drunk i forgot my own name (_)
I have puked from drinking and drank more anyways (X)
I have used cheezy pick-up lines to talk to a girl/guy (_)
I have faked an orgasm (_)
I have purchased a fake ID (_)
I have had a one night stand and didn't know their name (_)
I have had a one night stand and didn't even like them (x)
I have masturbated in bathrooms at work (X)
I have masturbated while driving (_)
I have gone down on someone while they were driving (X)
I have blown large amounts of cash at strip joints (X)
I have been naked in public (X)
I have wrecked someone else's car (X)
I have been high at a concert (_)
I have been in a mosh pit (_)
I have given someone "sympathy sex" (x)
I have stolen more than $10 from random people or places

No comments: