Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Banner Week

So the high from completing my NaNoWriMo finally crashed and i felt myself get stuck this week when it came to my novel. It didn't help that I wrote a scene then came up with new details for the scene which worked better but accidently deleted parts that I could have merged to make something great.

I also had my feelings really hurt this week and feel kind of helpless to address the parties involved. There is only so many times I can beat my head against the wall before I just give up and now I am done. But the parties involved are still in my life and yet I just feel such anger with them that it is impossible.

Then I (within the same week) hurt someone else. I didn't mean to and am quite happy for them but couldn't control my selfishness and took things rather badly. I have already attempted to make a mea culpa but it doesn't take away from my actions.

I guess I just feel like I can't get anything right. But at least Kirby helped me out with some things so that I could get back on track at least in one of my avenues of contention. I just need to readdress myself and figure out how to make everything work.

Le Sigh

No comments: