Monday, February 07, 2005

Boys, Boys, Boys

Boys are running amuck in my life. All of them. It just seems that regardless of what choices I make or hard I try they just run me over with an emotional steamroller. Honestly people—this is why I don’t have a boyfriend.

First of all, the situation with Beauchamp blew up in my face. After an interesting first date, the second date never materialized. I tried to let him run the show, to let him pick the time and place but he never really followed through but rather wanted me to continue to run the show.

Then there was the next guy Art. Art is extended family, ‘Big Brother’ associated, and someone whom is cute in the way I like. I was encouraged to talk with him and after a few flirty moments Art gave me the address to his on-line column. He is about music and this I find intriguing and so I exchanged an e-mail or two with him but there was been no forward movements.

And then there is Nick. We hung out pre-Super Bowl party and had a great conversation. I could be his friend but it’s hard. This got more weird when he broke out the camera and was taking pictures and wanted to take several of me, so much so that he asked Kelly to move out of the way. Add to this a comment about how sexy my legs were and my head went all fuzzy. I wish that things were clearer but Nick then talked about wanted to meet for coffee and so things are just more blurred.

And so I am confused about what I should do and so I will do nothing. I wish I could make things clear in my head but I can’t.

No comments: