Thursday, June 24, 2004

Who Needs Buhdda?

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me and at this time of year, we all could use a little calm by following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of red wine, some green cheese, the Bailey's, the Kahlua, the Prozac, some Valium, a few other pills, some cheesecake and a half empty box of edible underwear.

You have no idea how good I feel ...

You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of "Inner Peace" as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I shoudn't start anything and I will have inner peace.