Thursday, October 30, 2003

Love My Misfit Family (Or a drunken rant)
So.... I mujst learn to believe the things I know to be true.... Like this magic (know to me as the things work out syndrome).... I was so worried about the entire meeting/workshop thing tomorrow and it has all worked out... My ex-roomie Billie is taking me to the meeting tomorrow and Edie's brother is picking up there.... I guess I should just trust that things are going to be fine and the GREAT BIG SPIIRT thingie won't given me more than I can chew... That there are no excuses just ways to try and rise above the issues of one's life.... That I am fortunate to be surround by great people and that we DO all take care of each other--like a misfit family that fights, has drama but still loves each other and would fight to the end of the world for each other....I think..who knows... I am drunk and giving capable. (notice the lack of the world good... still have that "world is a vampire thing going on within me...)

No comments: