Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Art is the Best


So this was my Christmas gift from my friend Valeska--she knows my love for the diva that is Diana Ross as well as well as mid century concert pictures...

It is perfectly hung in my living room and makes me smile 

One of the things I live for is the hunt for the perfect finishing touch... In this case it was the perfect orange frame that I spent almost a full week hunting for on Amazon. It matches the orange leather side chairs and poppy designed curtains--and contrasts the teal sofa and damask wall paper in our bookcases.

It's the little things that add up to a finished look.

And that's the area I am the best at--making the time to find all the little details of color or shape or texture which add up to a complete look. That you can make anything work with a little hit of effort and exploration--there's so much art out there to find


No comments: